Just east of Niceville and only a few minutes away from Eglin is Bluewater Bay, an upscale planned community, covering approximately 2,500 acres of residential and resort development.
Bluewater Bay provides a wide variety of housing options, such as condos, patio homes, townhouses, or single-family homes. Complete with a country club, a marina on Choctawhatchee Bay’s north shore, a 36-hole golf course, tennis complex, manicured surroundings, and 50 miles of paved roads, Bluewater Bay is home to over 3,000 families.
Gated Neighborhoods within Bluewater:
Bluewater Activities & Amenities for You & Your Family:
- Four swimming pools (Bay Drive, Glen Eagles, Woodlands, and the Parkwood Estates Pool) and several playground areas keep kids happy and provide all ages a refreshing dip during those hot summer days.
- Miles of paved trails make for pleasurable jogging, biking, or walking. With electric, telephone, and cable utilities all underground; there are no wires overhead, so it’s literally clear skies for residents and guests.
- Four private, gated communities.
- A mix of residential and commercial properties.
- Conveniently close to Merchant’s Walk plaza with restaurants, shopping, grocers, and a gym.
- Unique to Bluewater is its boulevard, lined with many native trees and shrubs planted in memory of family members and presidents of the Bluewater Bay Garden Club.
- The resort, near beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay, is just minutes from Destin’s famous white sand beaches.
- One of Northwest Florida’s premier golf resorts, Bluewater Bay Resort, open to the public.
- Boats for sale near the 120 slip full-service Bluewater Bay Marina. Sailboats and power vessels berthed there have access to Northwest Florida's most beautiful bays and fishing ports.
- It's easy to frequent the clubhouse restaurant for lunch or dinner... any day of the week.
- Grab a partner and practice your doubles game at Bluewater Bay's tennis village.